Saturday, April 09, 2022

2020 demarcated the crossing of the point of no return…

2020 saw the infestation of coronavirus and the massive leadership failures in handling it, leaving us with mysteries of long COVID (probably substantial damage to T cells of billions, increasing cancers, decreased life span and quality of life…)

Distraction from the imminent threat of climate damage 

IPCC 6   shows that it’s bleak for climate 

We also see 2022 Russian/Ukraine thing with warmongering neocon ascension in the discourse, sanctions that kill the dollar’s status as global reserve.

Geological scale… “the world” will survive but there was a chance to create bountiful and flourishing lives for most instead of precarity 

I’m curious but won’t be able to find out if I’m correct in my forecast… I hope the optimists are right and I’m wrong 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home